Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Entrapeunor MOM extrodinaire...

We all want, or desire to do more of what- we all want, and desire. Question is 'What do you want and desire out of your life venture?'; I have personally gone on a journey of moving towards what I desire the most; being 'Boss!' This journey has put my whole existence under the microscope . I'm having to look deeper into my very being to understand what's at the core of me, and how that contributes to my purpose which I desire to live out. I am a mother as well so I look at my life circumstances and the relationships I have made and have during this time.

So, FAST FORWARD 8/20/15

I found something which will help me invest into my business ventures as well as help me retire by the time I'm 35. #TeamNational came in when me helping some one else live their dream- went out. With that said, I highly recommend any person who realizes they might not ever retire- to contact me and let me show them how to end the 'rat race' and live a lifestyle the provide room for spending time with loved ones, doing the things that bring us joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment